RFID Wristbands for Waterpark
Waterpark RFID wristbands are designed to stay on in the water so you can track your guests. Plastic, vinyl and silicone wristbands are especially well-suited for theme parks due to their durability and water-resistance. It is used by waterparks all over the world.
Vinyl wristbands are excellent for multi-day use. Soft and comfortable, each wristband has a secure snap closure. Vinyl wristbands are totally waterproof and will last up to 2 weeks.
If you want to reinforce your park’s branding, consider custom wristbands that prominently feature your logo and messaging.
About Rfid system for
The Rfid application for the amusement park and waterpark is mainly based on the application of the Rfid bracelets. Through the intelligent management system, we could identify the tourists remotely and effectively. And the system
The payment function of the smart wristband has sufficient security guarantees, and all payment behavior is validated by the wristband holder’s verification and approval. Each visitor has his own UID after receiving his Smart Band RFID wristband. The RFID tag of the wristband stores information about the holder, and with this information, the hotel door can be opened and customers could make consumption.
The water park installs RFID readers in kiosks, vending machines, gaming areas, etc. The readers send the consumer’s consumption information to the hotel’s database to calculate the final account of the visitor. Micros System provides POS data services to Great Wolf Lodge.
Benefits of RFID Application for the WaterPark and Amusement Park
- Keyless Lockers: visitors can get an RFID-based silicon wristband that they can use to rent and unlock lockers,
- Cashless payment: consume food, drinks, and souvenirs at the waterpark’s restaurants.
- Electronic Tickets: Identify the customers, replace the tedious traditional tickets.
- Electronic Payment: Make payment security and comfortable
- Park Tracking: Manager could find the location of visitors in the waterpark
- Restricted Warning: When visitors enter the restricted area, the system will automatically alarm to ensure the safety of tourists timely.